Instructions for Finding Your Handouts
We are trying to make it easier for you to locate the handouts for the particular workshops you are interested in attending. You will find them attached at the bottom of each workshop description in the "Keynote Speakers," "Highlighted Speakers," or "Speakers and Workshops" tabs at the top of this page.
If you are looking for preconference tracks handouts, click here.
If you are looking for a basic schedule of all of the MACHE and exhibitor workshops offered during the conference, click here. Then click "Expand All" on the upper right.
For instance, if you are looking for the handouts to Sonya Shafer's workshop titled "Looking Past the Fear," you should...
- Click the tab "Speakers and Workshops"
- Scroll down to her name
- Click "Read More"
- Scroll down a little way until you find the workshop, "Looking Past the Fear"
- Click on the title of the workshop
- A page will open with the full description of that workshop and below the description you will find a link that will lead you directly to the handout. Click on the link
- Make a copy of the handout with your printer
Follow this procedure for every handout that you need. Be sure to make copies and bring them with you to the conference.
Some of our speakers do not have handouts this year. Those speakers will have a sentence at the end of their workshop description saying, "Handouts are not available for this workshop." A few of our speakers have not submitted their handouts yet, but we will upload them as soon as we receive them.
We hope this makes it easier for you to find the handouts.