Advertising with MÂCHÉ
We appreciate your interest in advertising with MÂCHÉ! We want to partner with you to reach thousands of homeschooling families. Advertising with MÂCHÉ is a great way to increase your exposure to the Minnesota homeschool community! You can connect via multiple outlets such as:
- Homeschool Now Minnesota (a virtual quarterly magazine);
- MÂCHÉ e-newsletter;
- Email blast to 3500+ subscribers; or
- The MÂCHÉ website homepage.
Your organization's resources and opportunities help us to better inspire, equip, and protect Minnesota home educating families. Our homeschooling Christian families are looking for and are ready to click on your advertising.
If you have questions that are not answered on these pages, please contact MÂCHÉ's Advertising Coordinator at email@example.com and a volunteer will follow up as soon as they are done homeschooling!
- Active Emailing list of 3500+
- The circulation for Homeschool Now Minnesota is approximately 1,500 families per issue.
- The Convention Program is distributed to approximately 3,000 convention attendees.
- All Homeschool Now Minnesota issues are also posted on the MÂCHÉ website with 5,000-6,000 unique viewers annually.
- A Website with 7,500+ unique visitors per month
As a Christian organization, our members do have some expectations for advertisers. These ensure an active market for those that do advertise with us. We would ask for you to review them. Please abide by the following general guidelines we required for all submissions:
- The advertisement does not undermine MÂCHÉ's STATEMENT OF FAITH.
- The advertisement pertains to parent-led home education.
- The advertisement should not promote government-funded program.
Please note that MÂCHÉ reserves the right to limit the size or accept or reject any ad without explanation.
Purchasing and Submitting an Ad:
- If you are a new advertiser, set up an account with MÂCHÉ and be approved HERE.
- After being approved as an advertiser, log in to your account on the MÂCHÉ website.
- To purchase an advertisement, follow About Us > Advertise > Make a Purchase
- When finished, you will receive an automated confirmation receipt from MÂCHÉ via email.
- Then send the digital files to MÂCHÉ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Line: Note the advertising outlet - so it goes to the right volunteer!
- Write: Your contact information, name, organization, and any other notes.
- Attach: All files and finished images to be used with your advertisement
We’ll follow up if we have questions or need anything else to post your advertisement.
Homeschool Now Minnesota Magazine Advertising
Thank you for your interest in advertising in Homeschool Now Minnesota. HNM is a digital, full-color, 28+ page magazine. We send to nearly 3,500 homeschool families in Minnesota and neighboring states. Archives are kept on the website and often are reviewed months later for particular articles.
The magazine is published quarterly. We focus each issue on providing information for parents who have chosen to home educate by encouraging, equipping, and educating them to be the very best parent-teachers possible. Your organization may offer them tools they are reading the magazine looking for!
All advertisements included in our magazine must not undermine MÂCHÉ’s philosophy and purpose of promoting and supporting parent-led, family-funded, relationship-based home education. MÂCHÉ reserves the right to accept or reject any advertisements without explanation.
|Magazine Issue||Submission Deadline||Distribution|
|Winter||November 20||January 1|
|Spring||February 20||April 1|
|Summer (Back-to-School)||May 20||July 1|
|Fall||August 20||October 1|
|Convention Program||February 8||MÂCHÉ Convention|
Advertisements should be a camera-ready, high-resolution, PDF or JPEG files. Artwork should be sized to the exact specifications listed in the “Advertising Rates” section. We reserve the right to make minor sizing adjustments to any ads that do not fit these exact sizing specifications. Bleeds are not allowed. We recommend that any wording be kept at least ⅛” from the edge of your ad.
NOTE: There may be a charge of $50/hour for any ads that do not meet these specifications or ads that require modifications by our graphic artist. We will notify you in advance if these changes are necessary.
Magazine Finished Size: 8.5” horizontal x 11” vertical
Advertising rates for the Homeschool Now Minnesota, a digital magazine, and the Convention Program are listed below. Ads will be positioned in the main at the editor’s discretion.
Advertising Space Size
|1/8 Page (3.5” x 2.375”)||$75/issue||$100|
|1/4 Page (3.5” x 4.75”)||$100/Issue||$225|
|1/2 Page (7.5” x 4.75”)||$150/Issue||$375|
|Full Page (7.5” x 10”)||$300/Issue||$600|
MÂCHÉ E-newsletter Advertising
The MÂCHÉ E-Newsletter is a bi-monthly e-newsletter sent to approximately 3,500 family units. It is filled with homeschool encouragement and events from around Minnesota!
Ad copy and graphic are due the 25th of the preceding month.
MÂCHÉ offers the opportunity for pre-approved advertisers to run a display advertisement in the e-newsletter. These ads are integrated into the text of the email.
- The ad will consist of an image in .jpg format, a 10-word bold headline, and 100 words of copy.
- You may include text links and specify a link for the image.
- A submitted ad should be a camera-ready, high-density photo, .jpg file. We recommend a maximum file size of 1MB.
MÂCHÉ can track the number of readers (usually above 30% opens for each issue) and click-throughs to your site. This information will be provided at your request.
|Number of Issues||Duration||Cost|
|2 Issues||1 Month||$25|
|4 Issues||2 Months||$45|
|8 Issues||4 Months||$85|
Email Blasts Advertising
Occasionally, MÂCHÉ will send out to our 3,500+ email list a special email. We do this on behalf of our ministry sponsors, conference exhibitors, or special homeschool-related businesses. The Email Blast is dedicated to one advertiser only with one announcement only.
We offer a limited number of spots for sale so we don’t overwhelm our email list and keep subscribers.
To check for availability and reserve a date, please email MÂCHÉ's Advertising Coordinator at email@example.com.
The Email Blast copy should be sent in PNG or JPEG format and should be no larger than 5MB. The ad should be no wider than 600 pixels, but can be as long as needed. Please include a link to your website for us to attach to your E-Blast.
The cost is $300 per each Email Blast.
An average of more than 7,500 unique visitors visit the MÂCHÉ website each month. MÂCHÉ does not provide information to visitors clicking on any webpage advertisement.
The ad spaces available are 300x150px and 300x300px in size and should be in JPEG format. MÂCHÉ reserves the right to make modifications as necessary for layout purposes.
Each individual advertiser must submit the proper HTML code to permit tracking of site visitors launching from any MÂCHÉ webpage.
|Length of Time||Ad Size||Cost|
The advertising purchase is for space only. The MÂCHÉ Executive Director may void this agreement if the terms and conditions for advertising are not met.
- Payment terms: Pre-approved advertisers may purchase an ad. Payment is due before digital files are submitted. All files need to be submitted by the posted submission deadline.
- Cancellations: Advertising cancellations will only be accepted in writing via email on or before the advertising submission deadline as noted in this contract. All orders are non-changeable and non-cancelable after the advertising submission deadlines. After this condition is met, the advertiser will receive a full refund, minus a $25 service fee.
- Advertising Materials: If an advertiser chooses to purchase space in multiple issues but does not send new copy before the additional issue’s submission deadline, the editor will insert the ad that was most recently published.
- Conditions: The contents of advertisements are always subject to pre-approval by the editor and Executive Director. Placement of advertising in the magazine assumes agreement with all stated policies. Advertisement must support and promote the MÂCHÉ vision of parent-led, family-funded, relationship-based home education. Advertisements for schools (public or private) will not be accepted, nor will programs that replace the parent as the primary teacher in the core subjects of reading, grammar, mathematics, science, and social studies. MÂCHÉ reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time for any reason.