What size are the booth spaces?
Each exhibitor booth space is 10’x10′
What is included in each booth?
- One 8’x2′ table
- Two folding chairs
- One small sign with your business’s name on it
What are the set-up and tear-down days and times?
- Set-up: Thursday afternoon before the conference, 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Tear-down: Saturday beginning at 5:30 PM until done.
What are the exhibit hall hours?
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
When can I get into the exhibit hall in the mornings?
- 7:00 AM
What is included in the exhibitor workshop room?
- A screen, a microphone, and a lectern
- Overhead projectors are no longer available at any of our venues. Therefore, if you need a projector during the convention, you will need to make arrangements through the DECC (when in Duluth), from Brede (when in St. Paul or Rochester), or you may bring your own.
What is the cancellation policy for an exhibitor booth?
- At least 8 weeks before the conference: Exhibit booth(s): You will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 handling fee
- Between 5-8 weeks before the conference: There will be a half refund, less the $25.00 handling fee
- Less than 5 weeks before the conference: There will be no refund.
How do I order electricity or Internet service?
These need to be ordered directly from the facility either beforehand or onsite. In addition, please note that the cost is higher if ordered onsite. Forms for services are available on the venues’ websites.
- Paul RiverCentre: http://rivercentre.s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2017-Facility-Rates.pdf
- Duluth DECC: https://decc.org/exhibitor-info-resources-exhibit/online-ordering/
- Rochester Mayo Civic Center: https://mayociviccenter.com/exhibitors/exhibitor-information
How do I ship my products to the venue site?
- Paul RiverCentre: Check with Brede at http://www.brede.com/Home/OnlineOrdering.aspx
- Duluth DECC: http://www.brede.com/Home/OnlineOrdering.aspx
- Rochester Mayo Civic Center: Check with Brede at http://www.brede.com/Home/OnlineOrdering.aspx
Where do I unload? Where do I park?
- Each facility has a web page where exhibitors can get this information and download maps for both loading and parking. Therefore. please use the links listed above for details specific to each location.
Can I bring food into the convention hall?
- No, unless you have a specific medical need (such as diabetes or extreme food allergies). In addition, you will also need to have medical proof (a medical alert ID tag, a prescription, a doctor’s note, etc.) Finally, each venue’s caterer works hard to accommodate those who have gluten, dairy, nut, etc. allergies.
For more information on exhibiting with MÂCHÉ, please see our FAQ page here.
Single Booth, 2 Booth Inline, 3 Booth Inline, 4 Booth Inline, 2 Booth Endcap, 4 Booth Endcap, 6 Booth Endcap, 8 Booth Endcap