(Advertisers and Exhibitors)
MÂCHÉ’s REFUND POLICY
Reimbursement for cancelled advertising in the Conference Program Booklet is as follows:
- Eight weeks or more before the conference: The advertiser will receive a full refund, minus a $25 service fee.
- Less than eight weeks before the conference: The advertiser will receive no refund.
Reimbursement for cancelled advertising in The Paper MACHE quarterly magazine is as follows:
- Advertising cancellations will only be accepted in writing via email on or before the advertising submission deadline. All orders are non-changeable and non-cancelable after the advertising submission deadlines.
- After the above condition is met, the advertiser will receive a full refund, minus a $25 service fee.
Reimbursement for cancelled exhibit booth(s) and/or exhibitor workshop(s) is as follows:
- At least 8 weeks before the conference: The exhibitor will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 service fee.
- Between 5-8 weeks before the conference: The exhibitor will receive a half refund, less a $25.00 service fee.
- Less than 5 weeks before the conference: The exhibitor will receive no refund.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Minnesota Association of Christian Home Education (MÂCHÉ) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when you use this website. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information Collection and Use
MÂCHÉ is the sole owner of the information on this site. We may collect information from our users at several different points on our website. MÂCHÉ will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways differently than we have disclosed in this statement. We may from time to time send out special emails on behalf of a sponsor, but we never disclose your information to them.
MÂCHÉ may track site traffic and usage and create reports based on the server’s log files. The reports DO NOT contain information about particular individuals or personal information of any kind. Some of the things we may track include the number of visitors to a page, downloaded documents, time and length of visit, browser and referrer of the visitor, most-visited pages, and most used paths through the sites.
MÂCHÉ takes precautions to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, information is protected both online and off-line.
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that MÂCHÉ is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by MÂCHÉ’s site.
Notification of Changes