Raising Calm Kids in an Overstimulating World
The importance of teaching our kids to de-stress in this overstimulating world is so extremely important. This is an interactive workshop, which addresses both the spiritual battle being waged on our children and the physical effects of the fast-paced, technological age we live in. This workshop is, in essence, a Biblical Life Coaching session, in which Angela pulls from her training as a child development specialist and family coach to address how stress leads to anxiety, which if not addressed, turns into depression. Come and learn about how we can take practical steps in learning how to deal with it ourselves so we can equip our children.
A few of the topics covered in this workshop:
- The connection between our culture’s technological advances and adolescent depression, anxiety, and even suicide
- Helping our children understand what tech is doing to their physical brains
- Interactive discussion about building anchoring relationships
- Exploring how our high-demands, fast-paced culture creates excess stress in our brains and what we can do about it
- Tips and guidance for learning and teaching de-stressing techniques